YELLOW GOLD DIAMOND EARINGS. GOOGLE EARTH PRO GOLD FREE. WHITE GOLD EARRING JACKETS
Yellow Gold Diamond Earings
- Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-yellow color blends used to give the impression of the color of the element gold.
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- The most popular gold alloy. An alloy of gold, silver, copper, and often zinc.
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
- rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- Earrings are jewelry attached to the ear through a piercing in the earlobe or some other external part of the ear (except in the case of clip earrings, which clip onto the lobe). Earrings are worn by both sexes.
- (Earing) In sailing, an earing is a small line (rope) used to fasten the corner of a sail to a spar or yard.
- (Earing) Wavy projections formed at the open end of a cup or shell in the course of deep drawing because of difference in directional properties. Also termed scallop.
Hanging Gardens Of Babylon
Finally got around to using my Watermelon Tourmaline Focal set with a Single Clear Diamond in 18K Yellow Gold.
I've been saving it up (ok ok, hoarding!!) since January and I'm really glad I did cos I think this design is the perfect foil for that baby.
Eve's been focusing on The Seven Lost Wonders Of The World for her mid-term exam and I was so intrigued by the Hanging Gardens Of Babylon I had to make this.
Loads of Pink Sapphires (Briolettes and Rondelles) come together with Keishi Pearls, Vesuvianite Leaves, Sunstones, Yellow Sapphires, Rubies and, the piece de resistance, that majestic AAA Grade Watermelon Tourmaline Focal set with a Single Clear Diamond in 18K Yellow Gold.
AND NOW FOR THE STORY.
Accounts indicate that The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, was built by King Nebuchadnezzar, who ruled the city for 43 years starting in 605BC (during the height of the city's power and influence), and he constructed an astonishing array of temples, streets, palaces and walls.
It was said that the gardens were built to cheer up Nebuchadnezzar's homesick wife, Amyitis, daughter of the King of the Medes. She'd married Nebuchadnezzar to create an alliance between the nations. The land she came from, though, was green, rugged and mountainous, and she found the flat, sun-baked terrain of Mesopotamia depressing. The king decided to recreate her homeland by building an artificial mountain with rooftop gardens.
The Hanging Gardens probably did not really "hang" in the sense of being suspended from cables or ropes. The name comes from an inexact translation of the Greek word kremastos or the Latin word pensilis, which mean not just "hanging", but "overhanging" as in the case of a terrace or balcony.
Whatever the definition and specifics, we can only wonder if Queen Amyitis was happy with her fantastic present, or if she continued to pine for the green mountains of her homeland.
N9 CHEETAH PRINT
Yellow and Brown shimmer backgrounds
Simple & fun animal print
s and accessories on brown nails
Related topics: the price of gold per gram white gold earring studs gold plated charm gold tone gt 750 white gold ring settings 100 whey gold vanilla antique gold jewellery 10k 14k gold orinoco usb client gold driver
- (日) 21:20:58|
- Category: None