Whey Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate. Bag With Gold Chain. Gold Trades
100 Whey Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate
- The system by which the value of a currency was defined in terms of gold, for which the currency could be exchanged. The gold standard was generally abandoned in the Depression of the 1930s
- a paragon of excellence; "academic education is the gold standard against which other educational activity is pejoratively judged"
- The gold standard is a monetary system in which the standard economic unit of account is a fixed weight of gold. There are distinct kinds of gold standard.
- The best, most reliable, or most prestigious thing of its type
- a monetary standard under which the basic unit of currency is defined by a stated quantity of gold
- cocoa: a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar; usually drunk hot
- a food made from roasted ground cacao beans
- A food preparation in the form of a paste or solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds, typically sweetened
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
- A candy made of or covered with this
- Consisting of two equal, identical, or similar parts or things
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base; "he hit a double to deep centerfield"
- Having twice the usual size, quantity, or strength
- having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
- Designed to be used by two people
- downward and forward; "he was bent double with pain"
- Whey or milk plasma is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained. It is a by-product of the manufacture of cheese or casein and has several commercial uses. Sweet whey is manufactured during the making of rennet types of hard cheese like Cheddar or Swiss.
- the serum or watery part of milk that is separated from the curd in making cheese
- watery part of milk produced when raw milk sours and coagulates; "Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet eating some curds and whey"
- The watery part of milk that remains after the formation of curds
- having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources); "blessed with a land rich in minerals"; "rich in ideas"; "rich with cultural interest"
- (of a country or region) Having valuable natural resources or a successful economy
- possessing material wealth; "her father is extremely rich"; "many fond hopes are pinned on rich uncles"
- rich people: people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group); "only the very rich benefit from this legislation"
- Having a great deal of money or assets; wealthy
- Of expensive materials or workmanship; demonstrating wealth
- Year 100 BC was a year of the pre-Julian calendar.
- hundred: being ten more than ninety
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, Double Rich Chocolate, 1 Pound (Pack of 2)
Optimum Nutrition's 100-percent Whey Protein is a whey
protein supplement that mixes easily with a spoon. Each serving provides 22 grams of whey protein from Optimum Nutrition's proprietary QuadPlex Protein Blend. This exclusive formula includes Whey Prot
GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY PROTEIN, Double Rich Chocolate
Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
At a Glance:
World's best-selling whey protein
Higher pure protein percentage
Fast-acting hydrowhey whey peptides
Provides whey protein microfractions
Over 4 grams of glutamine and precursors
Instantized to mix with a spoon
Grams of BCAAs: 5.5
Milligrams of enzyme blend: 25
By using whey protein isolates as the primary protein source in Gold Standard 100% Whey, Optimum Nutrition is able to pack 24 grams of the purest muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question that this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Quality Counts: GMP Certified Products
Optimum Nutrition's commitment to quality is evident throughout the entire product development process. As a continued measure of quality, all vendors must provide a Certificate of Analysis for each raw material supplied. The certified analyses are also verified through random in-house and independent laboratory testing. To further diminish any chance of physical, chemical, and microbiological contaminants, ON has established and implemented a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) program. Quality assurance professionals make routine checks on all storage, blending, and production areas and conduct daily inspections.
ON is proud that NSF International, The Public Health and Safety Company, has certified the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Registration of its in-house manufacturing operation. Together, these practices and procedures allow ON to consistently deliver first-rate sports nutrition supplements under the strictest quality control standards.
About Optimum Nutrition: True Strength
Since 1986, Optimum Nutrition has been supporting the nutrition goals of elite athletes around the world. Building on a foundation of company owned and operated production facilities, unparalleled manufacturing expertise, and uncompromising quality standards, ON continually strives to bring athletes and active individuals sports nutrition solutions designed to make a real difference in performance. Whether your goals involve strength, speed, power, endurance - or any combination - you can count on ON supplements to work as hard as you do. Realize your True Strength with the quality and innovation leader.
What's in the Box
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, Double Rich Chocolate, 1 pound (pack of two).
enormous amounts of whey. I used it to bake bagels a couple days later--it adds a lot of flavor. You can also drink it with a little sugar or salt, it's surprisingly pleasant.
Whey from Cheesemaking
After making the cheese, this is the part that isn't used. It's they whey. Used one gallon of whole milk, so this is a good percentage of that gallon.
100 whey gold standard double rich chocolate
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Related topics: gold monkey forum gold cross pendant necklace gold peace sign stud earrings gold etf stocks gold mens ring 14 kt gold charm bracelet jr gold forum 20 dollar gold coin worth
- (日) 21:32:52|
- Category: None